To protect critical assets and maintain operations, it is beneficial to understand the power solutions offered from the leading brands providing power equipment for communications, enterprise, and/or industrial applications. Certain configurations and equipment offer high-efficiency technologies that enable you to reduce your power consumption and heat dissipation by as much as 35%. Custom configurations meeting your specific requirements are not always obvious but they are available.
Some of the most popular system configurations are often recommended, but certain situations require advanced knowledge and experience to implement the power solution in a timely and cost-effective manner. There are numerous options for power system components whether you need main power systems components or just a few pieces to complete a repair or new power system configuration. For example, components may include:
- Shelves (dual, single, or individual)
- Rectifiers (5-60A, 90-264 VAC)
- Controllers (Ethernet)
- Alarm cables
- Batteries & shelving
- Breakers (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Customized Cabling & Wiring
- Racks, cabinets, AC cords & plugs
- Distribution panels/BDFB
Leading brands for power systems and power equipment include but are not limited to:
- Eltek - a world leader in high-efficiency power electronics and energy conversion (telecom, rail and infrastructure, power generation, power distribution and solar energy).
- GE Critical Power - offerings range far beyond standard product support (proactively reduce downtime, installation, product retirement, warranty upgrades, remote monitoring, etc.).
- Vertiv (formerly Emerson) - protecting your critical technologies, power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software, etc.
Power System Integration
For those looking to install a power system in record time, Diversitec is an ISO 9001-2000 & TL9000 certified reseller and integrator. We specialize in providing a power system that is accurate, fully configured and assembled to meet your deadlines. In addition, they are fully load tested and shipped complete on a raised pallet. Contact Diversitec for further details.